RULES AND GUIDELINES GENERAL RULES AND OVERALL COMMUNITY ATTITUDE: *
Keep in mind that SpookyNet.org is a professional GFX sharing community, and is open to everybody, any age and nationality. *
Our purpose is to share, help and support others; *
Always show a positive and friendly attitude with our community's other members’ *
Be respectful and allow your fellow members to voice their opinions; *
Always try to "give" something back to our community; *
Give to the members a little bit time to answer your requests. There's a lot going on in this community and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request, please be patient.INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS:
* DO NOT make inappropriate or offensive replies, including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, slander or deliberate insults/name-calling, or other negative remarks about SpookyNet.org, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members, even if this is just your own personal opinion;
* Do NOT drag another member's for other community unless the post directly involves that site;
* SpookyNet.org believes in integrity and respects what other communities have to offer, because we realize members of SpookyNet.org may also be members of other communities, do not try to degrade or discredit other communities, their administrators and moderators, or their members, and this includes slander and other offensive comments;
* Don’t try post porn or adult content; it won't be approved, this also includes sites promoting activities such as drug abuse, gambling and links to sites containing such content.
* Members that have these behaviors will be banished of our community.COMMUNITY ABUSE POLICY:
* 1st Inappropriate Behaviors - A polite Private Message from a Moderator pointing out the Community Rules, in addition to the editing or deletion the replay;
* 2nd Inappropriate Behaviors - Public warning on the message board plus deletion of replay and all posts;
* 3rd Inappropriate Behaviors - Moderators will delete the user from the SpookyNet.org Community;
* Depending on the situation, Community's Administrator may bypass any and all of these steps and take whatever action is deemed appropriate.PRIVATE MESSAGE AND EMAIL ABUSE POLICY:
* DO NOT use the SpookyNet.org like a basis for spamming or scamming our members;
* We take PM/email abuse very seriously, and it’ll result in the immediate removal of this member and we’ll banish your IP address, without warning;
* If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled.POSTING – GENERAL RULES
* The community's members should always revise these orientations before doing any new post to avoid that are removed during the validation by moderators.
* These rules can be modified at any moment and without warning; therefore we advised the all community's members to revise this guide constantly, avoiding like this the removal of new posts.
* Editors - please, do not change the dates of publishing your articles - it is strictly forbidden to do that and you can lose your posting rights or get banned.
* Adding the same news more than once is forbidden on SpookyNet.org. If it happens - the articles will be removed and you could lose your posting rights. Please, use the search feature to check before you publish your articles.
* It is strictly forbidden
to share your SpookyNet.org account with anybody else - especially Author or Editor accounts. PUBLICATIONS NOT ALLOWED OR REMOVED
* All posts displayed should be preferably in English language, this includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments, and other languages may be considered valid after moderation;
* ATTENTION! It’s forbidden to post and/or to add any link in the main (shorts) content, and these will be deleted immediately;
* All details such as information and images must be centered in short (main) content and Full Article section;
* If the users will upload vector package or SpookyNet.org cs's/packs, they should provide index/content/package preview;
* All duplicate content will be deleted, before you post any news, should make a simple quest (searching) for you to avoid waste your time;
* Images with logos of other sites are forbidden and these will be deleted immediately;
* Please, make sure that you place your articles in the right categories...* Please, do not add Oxylus files
* Please, do not publish porn and Child pornography
* Please, do not add articles containing password protected archives.
* Please, do not add FAKE files
* Articles from Magazines, Tutorials and all other categories MUST be only Web Design and Graphic related
* Please, do not add MICROSOFT articles like Windows, Office and more...
* It is forbidden to add Premium download links without at least 2 FREE mirrors. The Premium link MUST be at the bottom under FREE links.
* Please, do not add Template Monster Collections * Please, do not add FlashMint templates
* It is forbidden for Editors to change the date of publishing their posts - anyone who does it will be banned from sharing on SpookyNet.org..SPAMMING POLICY - FOR ALL POSTERS, EDITORS & AUTHORS
* No advertisement on SpookyNet.org is allowed in any form or share
* Do not advertise your personal sites
* Do not advertise any of the Premium Accounts
* Do not advertise products for sale
* Do not advertise any services
* Do not advertise anything at all!!!If we see anybody advertising on our site without our permission - that user will be banned from SpookyNet.org automatically without any notice. NEW RULES REGARDING DUPLICATE CONTENT:
* Users cannot add the same articles that were already posted before by someone else.
However - you can add them with different download links.
* Users are forbidden to add the same articles more than once - unless you are posting an updated (new) version of that file/article.
Those who keep adding the same articles over and over again will in effect lose their posting status or even get banned.
* We strongly advise you to use the SEARCH BOX FEATURE
before you add your news.IMAGES SIZE:
* Do not add images larger than: max width: 500 pix, max: height: 1600pixFailing to do so will result in immediate & permanent ban from using SpookyNet.orgTHE OWNERS OF SpookyNet.org RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE, EDIT, MOVE OR CLOSE ANY POST FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT WARNING.